suggestions???

Questions on editing, camera settings, equipment, critiques, how to upload photos, etc....
Big Frank
Railroadfan...fan

suggestions???

Unread post by Big Frank »

Beating Up Foamer's and Rail Nerds Since 1981... I h8 u all!!!!

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: suggestions???

Unread post by AARR »

I didn't realize the army had such nice looking power. I didn't know they still had their own locomotives for that matter. I'm only accustomed to the army with old GE's and ALCo's switchers.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Big Frank
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Big Frank »

Oh yeah every major post has a rail head IE fort campbell, Fort Carson, Fort Brag,
Fort Hood, all have rail heads and there own army loco power mostly all old Geeps
Beating Up Foamer's and Rail Nerds Since 1981... I h8 u all!!!!

LSRC
Flat River Rat

Unread post by LSRC »

You've definitely got a greenish tint going. Fix that, lighten the trucks a little bit and you should be all set.

SD40-2
Canada Eh!

Unread post by SD40-2 »

Maybe try something like this ?

A No.1
To Portland

Unread post by A No.1 »

I don't know man. The subject is Awesome. You could have used a bit more side light from someplace.
Mark it Zero.

MDH
rp.net addict

Unread post by MDH »

LSRC wrote:You've definitely got a greenish tint going. Fix that, lighten the trucks a little bit and you should be all set.
Agree with that more or less but aren't those things bright red in daylight? They look really brown in those night shots and you should be able to at least tell that they're red. Perhaps due to the light source color? Red+Green=Brown so you definetly have a green problem. Whatever the case, I think that's driving your "bad color" reject...
Michael Harding
P&WV fan in HO

trainerd
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by trainerd »

Looking better, maybe use a touch of '"shadows and highlights" to lighten up the trucks?