MAJOR Update On My Model Railroad!

Model railroading in all scales and gauges. HO talk welcome :)
Racer
Stops in Oncoming Traffic

MAJOR Update On My Model Railroad!

Unread post by Racer »

This morning, I decided to do a large change to my layout. Insted, I am trying to model an actual area or "Theme". I'm doing CSX/NS/CP/ Amtrak of the Grand Rapids area. I got more track today to make it all work and I think it's even better than my old layout set-up!

I'll make a diagram later tonight. The layout has: Wyoming Yard, NS Branch-line with Fisher Body (Including connection with CP X500), West Olive Coal Plant, and Lake Odessa and grain elevator for grain trains. There will be 2 stations for the Amtrak Pere Marquette, too! The long stretch of track where the two Conrail GP38-2s is just for storage. There will be an industry, but the track beyond that will be stored cars blocked by scenary.
"...and I was in the front and Matt grabbed and pulled my ears from behind me and made horsey sounds."

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

Wow. You're making changes to your layout Chris.. I'm shocked...
~ Charles W.

KCSrailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by KCSrailfan »

Nice changes Chris. I know this isn't related to your layout,but you would love it down here in Louisiana. I live besides a KCS line that has KCS and CSX trains combined from New Orleans. :D
The Ultimate Railroad, The Kansas City Southern aka damianbradley
http://kcsrailfan.proboards57.com/index.cgi

tsinoms
Adult Gerber Baby

Unread post by tsinoms »

[quote="Charles W"]Wow. You're making changes to your layout Chris.. I'm shocked...
Image[/quote
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING MAN!?
This is my life. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

If this is a problem get used to it.