Ypsilanti Rider's Hobby

Model railroading in all scales and gauges. HO talk welcome :)
OwlCaboose2853
Railroadfan...fan

Ypsilanti Rider's Hobby

Unread post by OwlCaboose2853 »

My friend of Ypsilanti notified me that he saw Rider's Hobby store, 3140 Carpenter Rd, Ypsilanti that former Dollar Tree store closed about a year ago. They will move from old 4035 Carpenter Rd (A) and Ellsworth Rd to north at Carpenter Rd (B)and Packard Rd next right CVS Pharmacy store and next left Tile Co., now they’re under construction and to be finishing by mid summer or later this summer. See map "A" to "B"
Amtrak Wolverines
NS Michigan Lines
Ann Arbor RR
The Monorail Society

Steven R. Williams

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Unread post by TrainWatcher »

IDK, that hobby shop was, OK.... not the best when it comes to trains.... I'd go to Nankin in Westland for all my train stuff.... they have 2 Aisles all for HO.... Rolling stock.... Locomotives..... you name it they probably have it......
If not they will order it and give you their price for it.... good place for discount power.... DCC and DC....

OwlCaboose2853
Railroadfan...fan

Railfan James wrote:IDK, that hobby shop was, OK.... not the best when it comes to trains.... I'd go to Nankin in Westland for all my train stuff.... they have 2 Aisles all for HO.... Rolling stock.... Locomotives..... you name it they probably have it......
If not they will order it and give you their price for it.... good place for discount power.... DCC and DC....
What about Merri-Seven Trains & Hobbies on 19155 Merriman Rd, Livonia?
I have been not enter that store, what they look a like?
Amtrak Wolverines
NS Michigan Lines
Ann Arbor RR
The Monorail Society

Steven R. Williams

Stitch
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Stitch »

Very well stocked they have new and used stuff. They carry just about anything you might want model railroading wise. Very nice store.
Railpictures.net contributions -
Railroad Picture Archives.net - http://crow_t_robot.rrpicturearchives.net/
http://www.youtube.com/user/Spawn674 - I need a better video camera

OwlCaboose2853
Railroadfan...fan

Stitch wrote:Very well stocked they have new and used stuff. They carry just about anything you might want model railroading wise. Very nice store.
Stitch,
Thank you :D
Steven
Amtrak Wolverines
NS Michigan Lines
Ann Arbor RR
The Monorail Society

Steven R. Williams

Garry K
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Garry K »

Rider's in Ypsi's stock varies, although you can order anything through Eric at the store and get the Walther's catalog prices or less. Don't have to pay shipping, either (although you do have to pay sales tax).

Garry K