MIGN Layout Reopened -- Wanted HO Scale:

Model railroading in all scales and gauges. HO talk welcome :)
MIGN-Bill
Railroadfan...fan

MIGN Layout Reopened -- Wanted HO Scale:

Unread post by MIGN-Bill »

Just finished dusting off the layout in the basement after ignoring it for many years.
Good news is that everything seems to be working well and it has been fun to revisit operations of the MIGN north of Cadillac.
It is also good to be back on the Board - I have spent too many hours visiting all the threads.

To improve layout operations, I am wondering if anyone has the following they would be willing to sell:
1. Athearn RTR GP35's TSBY lettered units - I cant locate any online. New or used.
2. HO Scale 2 Bay Covered hoppers for cement and sand operations - old roundhouse or newer could be considered - D&M would be great - I need at least 10.

Thanks,

Bill

Link to Track Plan: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15794&p=120329&hil ... ut#p120329

KVERBERK
Railroadfan...fan

Re: MIGN Layout Reopened -- Wanted HO Scale:

Unread post by KVERBERK »

Glad to see this layout is coming back! looking forward to seeing some pictures of the layout. After having lived in Fife Lake for about 9 years I developed an interest in The TSBY/GLC. Thanks for sharing.
Up North TSBY/GLC Fan

SD80MAC
Ingersoll's Mr. Michigan

Re: MIGN Layout Reopened -- Wanted HO Scale:

Unread post by SD80MAC »

Seems like I used to see those Athearn TSBY GP35s in every hobby shop in Michigan for years. Most guys didn't want them because of the glaring inaccuracies compared to the real TSBY 35s. Well, somebody must've wanted them because they're rarer than hens teeth now!
"Remember, 4 mph is a couple, 5's a collision!"
http://flickriver.com/photos/conrail680 ... teresting/