Lansing Model RR

Model railroading in all scales and gauges. HO talk welcome :)
MMRR-24
Shortline Fan

Lansing Model RR

Unread post by MMRR-24 »

Would there happen to be any model RR store or any store that carries Model RR supplies in or around the lansing area? Just moved to the area and I cant find any one google. Doubt there is one but Figured I'd ask

Dan Cluley
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Lansing Model RR

Unread post by Dan Cluley »

Just 4 Fun hobbies is near the Frandor mall between Lansing & East Lansing. They had some train stuff in their old location. I have not been in since they moved a few months ago, so I don't know what they carry currently.

G&G Trains is probably the best store in the area. They are in the country near Leslie MI. So, about 30-35 minutes south of Lansing.

MMRR-24
Shortline Fan

Unread post by MMRR-24 »

Thanks I'll look into that.

GrandTrunkFan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GrandTrunkFan »

Dan Cluley wrote:Just 4 Fun hobbies is near the Frandor mall between Lansing & East Lansing. They had some train stuff in their old location. I have not been in since they moved a few months ago, so I don't know what they carry currently.

G&G Trains is probably the best store in the area. They are in the country near Leslie MI. So, about 30-35 minutes south of Lansing.
Don't even bother with Just 4 Fun right now, they haven't done anything with their model train stuff since they moved. Most of the remaining inventory is in various boxes. It may be nice when they actually unpack and restock, but its depressing at the moment. Not to mention the new store is kinda difficult to get to since its on a one way street now

G&G is great, he has weird hours 1-9pm I believe but theres some good stuff in there, mind you he specializes in N scale though so most of the store is that
Nick