13 Ann Arbor Sand Hoppers on eBay...

Model railroading in all scales and gauges. HO talk welcome :)
rustbeltrailroad
Railroadfan...fan

13 Ann Arbor Sand Hoppers on eBay...

Unread post by rustbeltrailroad »

I am just letting go of some things that are a little out of my scope for my layout. Up for grabs is 13 AA sand hoppers, I have included pictures of prototype information and the exact correct decals for renumbering the overlapping numbers (existing numbers can be easily removed with rubbing alcohol...) It should be noted that these were in service at Yuma while it was operated by the Michigan Northern RR (MIGN).
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251852296129?ss ... 1555.l2649
Last edited by rustbeltrailroad on Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ypsi
The Bestest Railroadfan... fan

Re: 13 Ann Arbor Sand Hoppers on eBay...

Unread post by Ypsi »

If the lot doesn't sell I would be willing to buy a couple of them separate if you would consider that..
"Ann Arbor 2373 Calling... Milkshake. Over"

All Aboard Amtrak: Northbound, Southbound, and My Hometown

rustbeltrailroad
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by rustbeltrailroad »

YpsiAmtrakBoy wrote:If the lot doesn't sell I would be willing to buy a couple of them separate if you would consider that..
Sorry, I want them to go as a unit. But I will consider if nothing works out later on. If you tell me what years, area, RR... details of what you are modeling I will see if I have anything that you may be interested in.

Ypsi
The Bestest Railroadfan... fan

Unread post by Ypsi »

I'm just into those short 2 bay hoppers :lol: I like having little models of them, I've collected 13 different ones so far, but have none of the thag AA scheme.
"Ann Arbor 2373 Calling... Milkshake. Over"

All Aboard Amtrak: Northbound, Southbound, and My Hometown