GP10 Paduch Rebuild Parts

Model railroading in all scales and gauges. HO talk welcome :)
TrainWatcher
The Beast

GP10 Paduch Rebuild Parts

Unread post by TrainWatcher »

Hey guys, thought I'd ask around to see if anyone knows where I can get Paducah GP10 rebuild filter kits for HO Scale for a CR GP10. There was a guy making them, thru Dalmation Creations, and has since either closed up shop, or gone MIA. Anyone have any leads?

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Re: GP10 Paduch Rebuild Parts

Unread post by MQT1223 »

TrainWatcher wrote:Hey guys, thought I'd ask around to see if anyone knows where I can get Paducah GP10 rebuild filter kits for HO Scale for a CR GP10. There was a guy making them, thru Dalmation Creations, and has since either closed up shop, or gone MIA. Anyone have any leads?
Intermountain is going to be releasing Paducah built GP8's, so maybe some of the parts for those could be used on your GP10. I don't think they are out yet so I'm not sure if they are readily available.

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

If all else fails, try Shapeways. Someone might have them available in FUD...even in your scale, James.
~ Charles W.

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Unread post by TrainWatcher »

I did. N scale Only at the moment.

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Unread post by MQT1223 »

TrainWatcher wrote:Hey guys, thought I'd ask around to see if anyone knows where I can get Paducah GP10 rebuild filter kits for HO Scale for a CR GP10. There was a guy making them, thru Dalmation Creations, and has since either closed up shop, or gone MIA. Anyone have any leads?
I double checked Intermountain's website, they don't make GP8's but GP10's. They make four different Conrail road numbers. If you want parts that would be the place to look if I was you.

http://www.intermountain-railway.com/ho ... locpow.htm

Doesn't look like they have any parts catalogs online, so you might have to email them/call them.