HO Model Railroad Board for Sale

Model railroading in all scales and gauges. HO talk welcome :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

HO Model Railroad Board for Sale

Unread post by AARR »

PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Re: HO Model Railroad Board for Sale

Unread post by TrainWatcher »

What happened to the railroad Don?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

TrainWatcher wrote:What happened to the railroad Don?
It's a long story. Short version is the person who I was working with passed away last year and so I've decided to move on to something simpler on a flat board.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

PlymouthStationGuy
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by PlymouthStationGuy »

Don I wouldn't sell it you can dissemble down to the the L girders, legs, gusset plates. keep all of it Plus you can reuse most if not all the the sub roadbed on the new one you are goin to start building. Cause the price of plywood are goin up.
Plymouth Station Guy
Please do not poke at the ramp agent because he has the power to make your vacation
memorable or miserable. It all depends on what flight you bags go on.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

PlymouthStationGuy wrote:Don I wouldn't sell it you can dissemble down to the the L girders, legs, gusset plates. keep all of it Plus you can reuse most if not all the the sub roadbed on the new one you are goin to start building. Cause the price of plywood are goin up.
The wood was custom built for this layout. My new layout will be vastly different. I'd rather find someone who wants to take it and build it as-is.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Guys, I'm selling my Ann Arbor stuff. Going to model something different. I'll post everything as soon as I have it ready for display.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

AARR wrote:Guys, I'm selling my Ann Arbor stuff. Going to model something different. I'll post everything as soon as I have it ready for display.
My goal is to get rid of everything quickly so it'll be priced to sell. If anyone goes to flea markets or train shows this might be a good deal for you. I'd like to sell it all to one person so it'll be priced to make that an attractive option.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I'm getting quite a bit of good interest 8) . It's all boxed away so it'll take me a little while to get it out, pictured, and posted for your review.

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Unread post by TrainWatcher »

Sent you a PM Don.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

TrainWatcher wrote:Sent you a PM Don.
Didn't receive it yet

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I got everything out and started an inventory/list that I can post here. Hope to finish this weekend.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Here you go guys.

For $5 per railcar (94 x $5), $50 per engine (8 x $50) and $7.50 per caboose (4 x $7.50) for a total of $900 you can have everything. If there's shipping costs I'll have to add that. Approximately 20-25 cars are built with metal trucks and Kadee couplers. The rest are not built. Is this fair? If not let me know what you think is.

Company Road Name Type Description Quantity
Athearn Undec (AA) 2-8-2 Light Mike 1
Atlas AA RS1 Blue Bird 1
Proto 2000 WAB GP7 Passenger 1
Proto 2000 AA FA2 Blue Bird 4
Proto 2000 AA S3 Black 1

Walthers AA Caboose Wood 2
Wright Trax Undec (AA) Caboose Steel 2

Accurail AA 40’ Box Wood 1
Athearn AA 40’ Box Steel 5
Walthers CN 40’ Box Wood 1
Walthers CB&Q 40’ Box Steel 1
Accurail C&NW 40’ Box Wood 2
Athearn C&NW 40’ Box Steel 2
Roundhouse C&NW 40’ Box Wood 1
Athearn DT&I 40’ Box Steel 1
Roundhouse ERIE 40’ Box Wood 1
? GTW 40’ Box Wood 1
Accurail GN 40’ Box Steel 1
Bachman GB&W 40’ Box Silver Series 1
Roundhouse GB&W 40’ Box Steel 2
McKean NYC 40’ Box Steel 1
Accurail PENN 40’ Box Wood 1
Athearn PM 40’ Box Steel 1
Roundhouse PM 40’ Box Steel 2
Roundhouse PH&D 40’ Box Steel 1
Accurail SOO 40’ Box Wood 1
Accurail SOO 40’ Box Steel 2
Athearn SOO 40’ Box Steel 1
Roundhouse SOU 40’ Box Wood 1
Accurail WAB 40’ Box Steel 1
Accurail WAB 40’ Box Wood 2
Athearn WAB 40’ Box Steel 4

Bowser AA Cov Hop 70T 2
Roundhouse C&NW Cov Hop 70T 1
KATO WAB Cov Hop 70T 6

Collectibles CN 40’ Flat Steel / Wood Deck 1
Red Caboose C&NW 40’ Flat Steel / Wood Deck 1
Collectibles GTW 40’ Flat Steel / Wood Deck 1

Model Power SOO 40’ Gondola Steel 1

Atlas D&M Hopper Steel / 2-Bay 4
Stewart DT&I 40’ Hopper 3-Bay 6
Athearn LS&I Hopper Steel / 2-Bay 1
Accurail PM Hopper Steel / 2-Bay 1
Athearn SOO Hopper Steel / 2-Bay 1
Accurail WAB Hopper Wood / 2-Bay 3
Accurail WAB Hopper Steel / 2-Bay 1

Bachman LS&I Ore Silver Series 3
Walthers SOO Ore 4

Accurail Armour 40’ Reefer Wood 1
Athearn CN 40’ Reefer Steel 1
Accurail CB&Q 40’ Reefer Wood 1
Athearn C&NW 40’ Reefer Wood 1
Accurail Morrell 40’ Reefer Wood 1
Athearn PFE 40’ Reefer Wood 1
Walthers PFE 40’ Reefer Wood 1
Athearn SOO 40’ Reefer Wood 1
Walthers Swift 40’ Reefer Wood 2
Walthers Wilson 40’ Reefer Wood 1

Broadway Limited WAB Stock Wood 4

Athearn UTLX 40’ Tank 4

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Bump

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I sold everything today to one buyer. Thanks for everyone's interest.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Guys, I have a helix that I'm willing to give away. The outside is 26-1/4"R and inside 24'. It has roadbed but no track. It's well constructed and goes up 12". Let me know if there's any interest.

pudgy
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by pudgy »

Hey Don,

Did you ever get rid of that helix?
Big Easy

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

The helix is still available to whomever wants it.
pudgy wrote:Hey Don,

Did you ever get rid of that helix?