West Michigan Model Railroad Club 2014 Train Show

Model railroading in all scales and gauges. HO talk welcome :)
hoborich
Railroadfan...fan

Re: West Michigan Model Railroad Club 2014 Train Show

Unread post by hoborich »

Can we just show it on our smart phones? I mean, who uses a printer any more?
I represent that remark. Sniff. You kids always have your nose buried in some sort of device. What's in there? :wink:
"Ask your doctor if medical advice from a TV commercial is right for you".

LSRC
Flat River Rat

Unread post by LSRC »

J T wrote: Can we just show it on our smart phones? I mean, who uses a printer any more? :wink:
Does that mean you want to join us at the show, JT? Come on, add to your box of shame!

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

LSRC wrote:
J T wrote: Can we just show it on our smart phones? I mean, who uses a printer any more? :wink:
Does that mean you want to join us at the show, JT? Come on, add to your box of shame!
Of course! I love model train shows. :)

However, I suspect that on Sunday, December 7, there's a very good possibility that I will be 6000+ feet up in the Rockies photographing trains. :D
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Unread post by MQT1223 »

J T wrote:
LSRC wrote:
Of course! I love model train shows. :)

However, I suspect that on Sunday, December 7, there's a very good possibility that I will be 6000+ feet up in the Rockies photographing trains. :D
Well... why don't you c'mon down to the club and do some youtube videos of trains in action? You railfan everything else but the Michigan and Western! C'mon down sometime! Tuesdays are your best bet. I am down there most Thursdays after 3 as well.
1223 OUT! President and Founder of the Buck Creek Central, the Rolling River Route! (2012-2017) President and Founder of the Lamberton Valley Railroad, The Tin Plate Road! Proudly railfanning with Asperger's since 1996. :)

SD80MAC
Ingersoll's Mr. Michigan

Unread post by SD80MAC »

JT has been to the club plenty of times. Unfortunately now we can't play model trains and go get great BBQ at Up In Smoke afterwards. :(
"Remember, 4 mph is a couple, 5's a collision!"
http://flickriver.com/photos/conrail680 ... teresting/

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Unread post by MQT1223 »

SD80MAC wrote:JT has been to the club plenty of times. Unfortunately now we can't play model trains and go get great BBQ at Up In Smoke afterwards. :(
Hmmmm, I must've not been there. I am there constantly. Oh well. Must've just missed them.
1223 OUT! President and Founder of the Buck Creek Central, the Rolling River Route! (2012-2017) President and Founder of the Lamberton Valley Railroad, The Tin Plate Road! Proudly railfanning with Asperger's since 1996. :)

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

MQT1223 wrote: Hmmmm, I must've not been there. I am there constantly. Oh well. Must've just missed them.
You've probably seen me but didn't know it was me. I often wear disguises. :)
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.

BerkshireKid
sofa king we todd

Unread post by BerkshireKid »

I was at the club and you didnt see me..... BAHHAHAHA
Rule #1: BerkshireKid is God. Rule #2: God is always right. Rule #3: If you think you may actually be right refer to Rules #1 & #2.

LSRC
Flat River Rat

Unread post by LSRC »

Nobody saw you, because you spent the entire time you were there burning up decoders. :wink: :lol:

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Unread post by MQT1223 »

J T wrote:
MQT1223 wrote: Hmmmm, I must've not been there. I am there constantly. Oh well. Must've just missed them.
You've probably seen me but didn't know it was me. I often wear disguises. :)
Well say Hi. I like meeting local railfans and fellow Youtubers alike. :) You gotta take me to some good MQT places so I can get some good MQT footage.

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Unread post by MQT1223 »

BerkshireKid wrote:I was at the club and you didnt see me..... BAHHAHAHA
:roll: do you even know who I am??? :twisted:

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Unread post by MQT1223 »

LSRC wrote:Nobody saw you, because you spent the entire time you were there burning up decoders. :wink: :lol:
Is that why it smelled like burnt toast in the club one day? :wink: :lol:

BerkshireKid
sofa king we todd

Unread post by BerkshireKid »

LSRC.... Suck it! :P ehehehhehe

And yes PM1223.... I know who you are..... I am the government
Rule #1: BerkshireKid is God. Rule #2: God is always right. Rule #3: If you think you may actually be right refer to Rules #1 & #2.

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

MQT1223 wrote: Well say Hi. I like meeting local railfans and fellow Youtubers alike. :) You gotta take me to some good MQT places so I can get some good MQT footage.
Only problem is, I have no clue what you look like. And my mama taught me not to talk to strangers. :lol:

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Unread post by Saturnalia »

BerkshireKid wrote:And yes PM1223.... I know who you are..... I am the government
I thought you were God :?:
BerkshireKid's Signature wrote:Rule #1: BerkshireKid is God. Rule #2: God is always right. Rule #3: If you think you may actually be right refer to Rules #1 & #2.
MQT1223 wrote:why don't you c'mon down to the club and do some youtube videos of trains in action?
I have been considering just this at some point...like I did up in Comstock Park
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Unread post by MQT1223 »

BerkshireKid wrote:LSRC.... Suck it! :P ehehehhehe

And yes PM1223.... I know who you are..... I am the government
:roll: K.

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Unread post by MQT1223 »

J T wrote:
MQT1223 wrote: Well say Hi. I like meeting local railfans and fellow Youtubers alike. :) You gotta take me to some good MQT places so I can get some good MQT footage.
Only problem is, I have no clue what you look like. And my mama taught me not to talk to strangers. :lol:
Well one day you met me in Hobby Recycling a few months back and I commented on your Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey video on youtube cause I kinda got in your shot. I use MQT1223 for almost everything I can. I also saw you when you were down talking to railfans at Union Station industrial park. I was inspecting the gate and signal while the circus train was blocking the crossing. Me and my buddy did some walking around on that crossing. I bet you know who I am more then you realize. But C'mon down to the West Michigan Model Railroad Club. I will be down there this Tuesday before 6:00 pm like I usually am and maybe this Thursday after 3:00 pm. Or you can say hi to the guys from 6 to 8 pm on Tuesdays during the weekly openhouse. Since I have class I can't attend anymore until things change.

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

MQT1223 wrote:
J T wrote:
Well one day you met me in Hobby Recycling a few months back and I commented on your Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey video on youtube cause I kinda got in your shot. I use MQT1223 for almost everything I can. I also saw you when you were down talking to railfans at Union Station industrial park. I was inspecting the gate and signal while the circus train was blocking the crossing. Me and my buddy did some walking around on that crossing. I bet you know who I am more then you realize.
I'm pretty sure you have me confused with someone else. :lol:

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Unread post by Saturnalia »

I think there is a big difference between JT and myself...lol

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of me...
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

MQT3001 wrote:I think there is a big difference between JT and myself...lol

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of me...
I mean, I did roll some video of the circus train, but it was in Three Rivers and it hasn't left my hard drive. But alas, he's definitely thinking of you. Yup, big difference (not only size, but age). :)