Funny Story

Model railroading in all scales and gauges. HO talk welcome :)
RailCanon
BANHAMMERED

Funny Story

Unread post by RailCanon »

A funny (Or at least I find it funny) story that I read on Jukeman's Michigan Model railroad forums site.
Steve Hubbard wrote:On my original layout when I was in high school, I had a tunnel. One day the train went part way into the tunnel and stopped. Well I gave it full throttle and all hell broke loose. There was
a loud Meow, My mothers cat came out the end, and my GP20 went out the side of the tunnel. Upon investigating, I found out the the reason. It seems that the engine was pushing the cat and the moment that I gave it full throttle the cat decided to wash the tracks. How much of a shock the cat got I don't know, but it sure walked awful funny for a while. Oh and to get rid of the cat, just fire up a train and it was gone.

Railzfan
SpecialDuty

Unread post by Railzfan »

Man GP, that one brought tears to my eyes I was laughing soooooo hard! Great story!

Thanks for posting!
~Andrew Kersting

Website - Rocky Mountain Custom Models

Long Live the Denver & Rio Grande Western!

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

That's a good story Gregg! :D
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...