Modeling the Annie

Model railroading in all scales and gauges. HO talk welcome :)
Garry K
Railroadfan...fan

Modeling the Annie

Unread post by Garry K »

Some folks may know that I'm modeling the Ann Arbor Railroad in HO scale in my four car garage (36' x 24') in Ann Arbor. The garage has a second floor and is heated. It only took two years, but at least now I have a complete loop of track so I can run trains. Someday I'll invite folks over to run a few trains, although being it's the Ann Arbor Railroad there's not a lot of trains running at once! Not to mention that I still haven't included Dundee, Milan, or Saline yet.

Next step is to get some more DCC decoders in more locomotives.

Railnut
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by Railnut »

Hey Garry, maybe I could bring my Clare diorama down sometime..when I get it built...It is gonna be early 1980's..so i can run AA/TSBY, and C&O, should be nice , though the depot will be a trip to build!
Dave C

Garry K
Railroadfan...fan

Model of Clare depot at Durand station

Unread post by Garry K »

You've seen the model of the Clare depot in the waiting room at the Durand Union Station, right?
http://acs.madonna.edu/~kaluzny/rr/Amtr ... ge_27.html

I need to custom build the engine house and yard office at Ottawa Yard in Toledo, plus some storage sheds for Fingerle Lumber in Ann Arbor. Plus a bunch more stuff.

Garry K
Railroadfan...fan

Pix of my model (Ann Arbor) railroad

Unread post by Garry K »

Finally got around to taking some pix of the model railroad, and posted them at http://acs.madonna.edu/~kaluzny/rr/Model/index.html .

Railnut
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by Railnut »

Nice pic there Garry!
Yup, I has seen the model depot in Durand, but I belive that is G scale, correct...still a little big ;-)
Dave C