LSRC/CSX between Plymouth and Wixom

Locomotive identification, railfan locations, frequency information, etc. can be found here.
Amtrakguy81
Railroadfan...fan

LSRC/CSX between Plymouth and Wixom

Unread post by Amtrakguy81 »

Hello,

Does anyone know a rough time frame and days you can catch trains between Plymouth and Wixom Lincoln yard?

Thanks

RailsandTrucks
Railroadfan...fan

Re: LSRC/CSX between Plymouth and Wixom

Unread post by RailsandTrucks »

last I observed (fall of 2020) it seemed like CSX was usually running in the afternoon/evenings - not sure if they originate in Plymouth, Rougemere, or ??? but it seemed reasonably consistent that they'd be in Wixom between 4-9pm.

LSRC to my knowledge goes on duty in early morning to run north from Wixom to Flint - usually leaving 5-7am and returning 8-11am.

Extra's, like Coal and Grain, I haven't been able to pin down, and I believe run as needed.

due to things getting crazy on the homefront, I also haven't been as observant in the new year as to what schedules they are running.
Keep on truckin........By Train!!!

ns8401
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by ns8401 »

RailsandTrucks wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:29 am
last I observed (fall of 2020) it seemed like CSX was usually running in the afternoon/evenings - not sure if they originate in Plymouth, Rougemere, or ??? but it seemed reasonably consistent that they'd be in Wixom between 4-9pm.

LSRC to my knowledge goes on duty in early morning to run north from Wixom to Flint - usually leaving 5-7am and returning 8-11am.

Extra's, like Coal and Grain, I haven't been able to pin down, and I believe run as needed.

due to things getting crazy on the homefront, I also haven't been as observant in the new year as to what schedules they are running.
The CSX turn job that does the interchange there comes from Toledo.
Celebrating Over 3400 Posts in HD
This updated Signature Brought To YOU By The One The Only MQT3001!
NS8401, Online, At Trackside And On Your Side

Amtrakguy81
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Amtrakguy81 »

thanks!