D700 AEP load today

Locomotive identification, railfan locations, frequency information, etc. can be found here.
trnwatcher
My name ain't Steven

D700 AEP load today

Unread post by trnwatcher »

I was able to get out and catch D700 as they returned to Wyoming with the load they picked up from AEP earlier today. What are they carrying?

Steven F. Shick
http://www.youtube.com/user/trnwatcher
http://www.trnwatcher.net

I.T. guy/Railfan
"The true railfan has two favorite railroads....the Baltimore & Ohio and another one." - Charles S. Roberts

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: D700 AEP load today

Unread post by AARR »

That was an interesting load. Who is AEP and what do they ship? Looked like the covered hoppers were from the cement terminal.
trnwatcher wrote:I was able to get out and catch D700 as they returned to Wyoming with the load they picked up from AEP earlier today.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

justin_gram
Authority on Rabbit

Unread post by justin_gram »

American Electric Power owns the Donald C Cook Nuke plant in Bridgman, doesn’t use the railroad too often, just big shipments like rotors and etc.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Thanks Justin.
justin_gram wrote:American Electric Power owns the Donald C Cook Nuke plant in Bridgman, doesn’t use the railroad too often, just big shipments like rotors and etc.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

redcrumbox
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by redcrumbox »

Part of a overhead crane. I read 'DO NOT LIFT CONTAINER WITH MOTOR INSTALLED'. The capacity ratings are on the end. The angled steel is used to secure the beam to the flat.
Old EMD’s are the gift that keeps on giving.