Road Rally April 21st

Locomotive identification, railfan locations, frequency information, etc. can be found here.
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Road Rally April 21st

Unread post by AARR »

Billy will lead the group covering the DBC&W Caro to Bay City route. Great Lakes Railfan will be attending too.

We will meet at the Caro State St Diner at 8 AM for breakfast. The address is: 373 N State St, Caro, MI 48723.

I think we will start at the river crossing and work west to Bay City, then explore the rail remains around Bay City as a little treat. Lines of interest include the GTW and NYC.

All are welcome.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Road Rally April 21st

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

Due to a forecast of rain/freezing rain this Saturday, the road rally is being postponed to the following weekend (April 21).

Rain and cold may not seem like a big deal, after what we've already received this winter, but this is a road rally, not a mud bog. Generally we tend to shy away from locations you need a 4x4 to reach...hopefully the weather will be better on the 21st.
~ Charles W.

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

I plan to be there on the 21st.
Owosso Steve

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Me too although probably not until a little later than 8
SW wrote:I plan to be there on the 21st.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

It appears Mrs AARR is either making brownies or cookies which I will be bringing 8)