CN Detour Trains Across MI

Locomotive identification, railfan locations, frequency information, etc. can be found here.
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

CN Detour Trains Across MI

Unread post by AARR »

PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: CN Detour Trains Across MI

Unread post by AARR »

As of 14:50 3 eastbounds were scheduled out of Battle Creek, per Bill at MIRR.com.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

atrainguy60
Saginaw Sub Foamer

Unread post by atrainguy60 »

AARR wrote:As of 14:50 3 eastbounds were scheduled out of Battle Creek, per Bill at MIRR.com.
He said three westbounds, actually.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

atrainguy60 wrote:
AARR wrote:As of 14:50 3 eastbounds were scheduled out of Battle Creek, per Bill at MIRR.com.
He said three westbounds, actually.
Thanks for correcting me, Atrain :)

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

If you see a train with distributed power it's probably a reroute

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

I keep meaning to ask this...is that M360 still running across the Flint Sub, and why was that detouring through Michigan in the first place- was it running across the same line that's currently shut down?
~ Charles W.