Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:40 pm
- Forum: Railfanning Information
- Topic: CSX Locomotive Roster News, Updates & Information Thread
- Replies: 893
- Views: 682031
To my opinion, I think the CSX YN3 paint schemes with the boxcar logo look pretty nice and authentic.
- Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:36 pm
- Forum: Indiana Talk
- Topic: Indianapolis railfanning info
- Replies: 1
- Views: 834
LIRC can be long for a train or if you're lucky, you'll see one LIRC in Indianapolis. INRD spots are probably near Senate Avenue Yard, Southwestern Indianapolis or the E. Harding Street IPL Coal Plant, not on it, but near a gravel road, which is public to all. INRD usually supports coal all the whol...